Our breakthrough product is now available in Canada
SketchNanoGard Thermal – SC, is a thermal insulation liquid coating for windows that blocks ultraviolet (UV) and infrared rays (IRs), while maintaining visible light transmission. This eco-energetic solution means that a window can receive a maximum of natural light while reducing indoor temperatures by 3°C to 5°C in the summer, for example. The result: a notable reduction in energy costs while offering greater comfort. Expect similar savings in the winter, since our thermal barrier prevents heat from escaping through windows.
SketchNanoGard Thermal advantages and benefits
- Reduces heat penetration through windows in the summer and reduces the need for air conditioning
- Reduces heat loss in the winter and diminishes heating needs
- Minimal impact on visible light transmission (VLT)
- Return on invested capital (ROIC) within 3 to 4 years (Depends on windowing ratio and insulation. Based on the SC formula.)
- Reduces the impact of harmful UVs on materials inside a building
- Reduces condensation 50% on the window’s glass surface, thus diminishing window dripping and the potential influx of mold contamination
- High resistance to climate changes and with over 20 years of durability
- Greatly reduces air temperature by up to 5°C in ideal conditions
Who can use our product?
Just about every type of business or institution — industrial parks, hotels, car dealerships, office towers, multi-unit housing, hospitals, etc. We are currently working on the finalization of a solution for residential use. Stay tuned for more developments! Contact us to learn more about our products and how they can help you lower your energy costs!
Actual benefits and advantages that you can see
SketchNanoGard Thermal reduces climatic impact and minimally affects window transparency. Less ultraviolet rays, less infrareds, less condensation. ROIC of 3 to 4 years*.
*Depends on windowing ratio and insulation
An easy, clean and worry-free application
No damage, no smearing, and no spots. Our coating is applied by Sketch-certified professionals who will leave no trace behind.